martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

Mi proyecto para el reto de la semana 21 en el Blog Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Blog. My project for Challenge Wk21 Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello

I am happying sharing my card for Challenge Wk 21 on Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Blog

For this week I made Z-Fold Card, for it's realization I have used digital stamp Scooting Around of Horacle&Boo, digital papers and embellishments are Fast Food Waiter burger bundle kit digital download








I have painted this image with watercolors pencils


 For visit store here


With this project I am playing on:







5 comentarios:

  1. Maritza......your card is so adorable.....love the design...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is gorgeous Martiza! Love your coloring and the shape of your card. Hugs, Cindy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a fantastic design. Your image is beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ooh super card Maritiza. Such a cute image and lovely colouring in as always. I must give this fold a go soon. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fabulous design and card shape,love it...hugs Zelly xx

    ResponderEliminar